- Cold Mutton
- Gravy left from the day before
- Spoonful of butter
- little onion
- corn farina
- Cut in large slices some cold mutton.
- Take the gravy left from the day before and warm it.
- Take a separate saucepan, put in it a spoonful of butter, a little onion, cut fine
- Sprinkle a little corn farina, stirring all the time, until warm,
- Add the gravy.
- Put all in a double saucepan.
- Then put in the cold mutton.
- Leave until it gets nice and hot
Source — Cooking in Old Créole Days
Prepared by Brody C. Pinion
July 15, 2017