- 12 crabs
- 1/2 pint of milk
- 2 Tbsp of flour
- 1 Tbsp of butter
- Salt and cayenne pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp of chopped parsley
- 3 yokes from hard boiled eggs
- 1 egg white
- Bread crumbs
- Boil milk; rub flour and butter together.
- Add the milk and stir for two minutes.
- Remove from fire and add the crab meat.
- Mash the yokes from the eggs.
- Add the parsley and salt and pepper.
- Fill crab shells with mixture and brush with egg white.
- Cover with bread crumbs and fry until golden brown.
- Let stand 10-15 minutes before serving.