- One half pound of smoked whole turkey breast
- One half pound Barilla thick spaghetti
- One can of Margaret Holmes tomatoes, okra and corn
- One can of Hunts tomato sauce
- One jar of Ragu' chucky garden combination pasta sauce
- Two tablespoons of Morton season salt
- One tablespoon black pepper,
- One table spoon of dried basil
- One tablespoon garlic powder
- Two table spoon of Worcestershire sauce
- In a medium stock pot bring one quart of water of to a boil.
- Add spaghetti and cook for twenty minutes or until tender.
- Add Hunts tomato sauce and boil on low heat until water contents have decrease by half.
- Cut smoked turkey breast into cubes and add to pasta.
- Next add a can of Holmes tomato, okra and corn, Ragu pasta sauce and stir until well mixed.
- Add dry ingredients and simmer for one hour.
- Lastly, add Worcestershire sauce for added spice.
- Served best with grilled cheese sandwiches for dipping.
January 11, 2015