- six carrots
- one tablespoon of brown sugar
- one teaspoon of butter
- 1 bouillon cube
- Slice six carrots round-wise (circles) and place in sauce pan.
- Cover and let simmer on low heat for two hours or until tender.
- Place carrots in sieve and crush.
- Put carrots back in saucepan.
- Add one bouillon cube for spice.
- Cook slowly for a half hour.
- Boil carrots until half way cooked.
- Slice carrots round-wise (circles).
- Sprinkle the carrots with brown sugar.
- Fry carrots in butter until tender.
- Serve hot.